Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Maison Martin Margiela Collection Line 11 Ankle Cuffs

Stainless steel ankle cuffs from Maison Martin Margiela.
From Belgium, one of the Antwerp 6, he graduated from The Royal Academy of Art Antwerp, worked for Jean Paul Gaultier in1982, produced his own line in 1989 and as they say, the rest my girl, is history.
He is a deconstructionist + a highly skilled tailor.
In combo this makes for an excellent, very long lasting piece of fashion + the label produces very high quality footwear and accessories, often utilizing unconventional materials.



$50 each

1 comment:

lenfanterrible@gmail.com said...

Hi,

I'm a Margiela collector from Barcelona, I've seen some pieces in your blog but I wonder if u could send me some images of all your Margiela pieces still available and their prices.
lenfanterrible@gmail.com
thanx,

alex.